I Went to Lady Doctor for my Penis Checkup

My name is Karteek. I am 29 years old and unmarried. I live in single bedroom flat in Chennai as single. Besides my flat, there is a family. My flat is behind their flat. To go to my flat I have to walked along their long corridor. The steps are beside their flat. 





There is a cloth dry line thread along the corridor for both of us. The aunty who lives beside my room was a middle aged housewife with 6 years daughter. I was a panty and bra fetish. I can't control my self after seeing any panty or bra privately. 



I am a software engineer and usually I came from office late nights. The light in the corridor is switched off after 10pm. The corridor is full of darkness after 10pm. Everyday I found some bras and panties dried on that cloth line. I know those belongs to neighbor aunty. 



One day, when I was gone through that dark corridor at 1 AM in the night, I found one black bra and maroon panty on the cloth line. My heart was beating fast after seen them. I simply grab them with my hand and keep them in my pant pocket. Rapidly, I went to my room and started sniffing them. The smell drives me too hot. That's the smell of aunty pussy. The bra is 38 D "Lovable" cotton black bra. And the panty is "Juliet" XXL cotton maroon panty. 






I observe the crotch area was with some blood stains. I think those are her menstrual panties. I removed my pant down and started rubbing my dirty penis inside her 38D bra cup. I pulled of my foreskin back and wiped my pink with that bra cup. The white substance is all wiped off with that black bra cup.

That night, I never gone for bath and wears that bra as my underpant. I jerked off my dirty penis inside her black bra cup 6 times in the night. In the middle of the night, whenever I woke up, I again jerking off and leaked my semen all over her bra cup. In the morning when I woke up, I observed my penis pink part was in red color and it's so pain. I woke up early in the morning before the sun comes up and keep that bra and panty as usual on the dry lane.

I felt my penis was too pain and I was very afraid of it. So I went to a multi specialty hospital near in my locality and asked for a general physician. The lady in the reception told me that, Mrs. Sarita was only available general physician at that time. I asked her for any other male doctor, but she said not available. I pay my consultation fee for Dr. Mrs. Sarita and wait for my turn to go to her. There was no patients in front of her room. I think she is free now. Her assistant came out from her room and asked me to go to the doctor.

I entered into her room. She was pretty beautiful middle aged woman wearing white satin saree and white cotton jacket. Her bra is tightly visible through her jacket. I told her, my penis was so red under foreskin and getting pain often. She said to me to lock the door firmly. After that she told me to remove the pant and show my penis. I feel little bit nervous and shown her my penis pic in my mobile which I took before coming to the hospital. She said it's not look like this and wants to see the penis directly.

So, I remove my pant and underwear. She holds my penis with her hand and pull off my foreskin back. She smelled my penis and asked me "have you masturbate heavily?" I said yes. Then she asked me "are you used any hard objects to masturbate like blankets, bottles etc..?" I said, I used my neighbour aunty's bra. She said it was a very common problem called "Sore Penis" due to heavy masturbation. She said my semen needs to be check. She asked me to jerk off my penis again. I said "I can't jerk off with only my bare hand". I told her, I can masturbate, if there is any panty, bra or hand towel available. She went into her restroom and bring her black cotton XXL panty to me to jerk off. I simply wrap her crotch are over my penis and started jerking my penis inside her panty. After some time, I released my sperm all over her black panty and gave it to her. She smelled that thing and checked with her two fingers. 

After that she went into her rest room again and came back after 2 minutes. I think she wore that panty again. She wrote some ointments and anti fungal tablets for me and come back after 5 days. I asked her for her old bras if any for masturbation. She said, she will bring them in the next visit. She gave me her mobile number and asked me to give a reminder call before the day I go to her again.

I will share my masturbation story inside her bra next time. Stay tuned to "Kamini Night Stories" blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divya Aunty Ask my Underwear to Masturbate | Indian Bra Sex Stories

Masturbation with my Aunt's Underwear and Caught | By Rahul Kumar

My Brother in law Masturbates in my Panties | Kamini Stories